- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not
share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to
fulfill your request and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as
required by law.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data we request will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the
extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as
well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to you information about our policies and practices relating to the
management of personal information.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect
information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about new
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to request information from New Meridian, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is solely used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to
ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you feel
telephone at 512.399.3440 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.