This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.newmeridiancorp.org . Your privacy is
very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how
we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. We will notify you
of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is
used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not
share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to
fulfill your request and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as
required by law.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data we request will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the
extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as
well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to you information about our policies and practices relating to the
management of personal information.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect
information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about new
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by
contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to request information from New Meridian, a user is required to give certain information (such
as name and email address). This information is solely used to contact you about the
products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the
website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help
us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use
a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time
while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance
the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable
information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content
or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our
site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to
ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you feel
telephone at 512.399.3440 or via email at email@example.com.