2. Intellectual Property Rights/Use License
- The intellectual property rights in this website and copyright in all material stored, displayed and accessible on this website is either owned by New Meridian or New Meridian has duly licensed or received appropriate permission from third parties. All such rights are reserved.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software)
on New Meridian’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant
of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials or any portion of the website;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non- commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on New Meridian Corporation’s website;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- use or access the website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use or access the website to impersonate any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or access to it;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other harmful computer code, file, or program;
- restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the website.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by New Meridian at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon
the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on New Meridian’s website are provided “as is”. New Meridian makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, New Meridian does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this website.
In no event shall New Meridian or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on New Meridian’s website, even if New Meridian or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on New Meridian’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. New Meridian does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. New Meridian may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. New Meridian does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
New Meridian has not reviewed all the third-party websites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. New Meridian is not responsible for any third- party websites and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third-party websites, or their products or services. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold New Meridian, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors harmless from any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of: (a) your violation of the Terms; (b) your violation of any rights of another party; or (c) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. New Meridian reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with New meridian in asserting any available defenses. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive termination of the Terms.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to New Meridian website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
New Meridian Corporation™ and New Meridian™ are trademarks of New Meridian Corporation.PARCC® and CCSSO, LLC™ are trademarks of CCSSO, LLC. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.