Help us make an impact on student success
At New Meridian, we are looking to redefine the status quo. Our people are the drivers behind our products’ success as we passionately believe our assessments will have an impact on the brightest minds of today and tomorrow. We believe our teams show genuine enthusiasm in the work we do and bring diverse perspectives to our assessments.
“It’s so important to envision new possibilities and pursue them while adapting and changing in the process. If we are not ever-growing and changing to meet the needs of our country’s most valuable and vulnerable resource, our children, then there is no true purpose to the work we do. I went into education to make an impact, and this industry has given me the opportunity to impact lives on a greater scale.”
Christy Sassman, Director of Program Management
To advance the quality of public education for all students by designing assessments that focus on skills that matter: critical thinking, deep understanding, and the ability to communicate ideas effectively.
We want to help create a world of curious and engaged thinkers who are ready to solve the problems of tomorrow.
- We believe quality assessments are a critical lever for expanding equity in education.
- We thrive on solving complex problems.
- We are generous with our time, resources, and expertise.
- We stand by our customer.
- We envision new possibilities and pursue them. We adapt and change.
- We seek diversity within our team and in our perspectives.
Join our Dynamic Team at New Meridian
If you want to:
- Join a passionate team of leaders, innovators, and influencers
- Embrace a culture of learning and grow your career
- Work in a diverse and collaborative environment where one can be themselves and bring their ideas to the forefront
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Careers at New Meridian
Benefits & Perks
Here are some of the competitive benefits and perks of being a New Meridian full-time staff member:
- Medical, prescription, and behavioral health coverages
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Competitive wages and pay-for-performance
- Up to 20 days of PTO per year
- 14 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Paid training and development opportunities
- Monthly staff events
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At New Meridian, we believe you should come as you are! A diverse staff is vital to develop quality assessments that promote equity. Our teams represent the educators and students we serve. All of our practices keep this core belief front and center without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations which keep our teams innovative and collaborative.