New Meridian is seeking potential subcontracting partners who are Illinois certified Business Enterprise Program (BEP) and Veteran Small Business (VSB) companies for an active procurement from the Illinois State Board of Education. This opportunity pertains to the Illinois Assessment of Readiness Item Content Bank, bid number 23-586SBE-CHFED-B-31690.
Interested organizations must be certified in the State of Illinois as a Business Enterprise Program (BEP) vendor and/or a Veteran Small Business (VSB) vendor. Additionally, certified BEP and VSB vendors should be registered under one or more of the following NIGP Codes:
- 924-05 – Educational/Training Services – Advisory Services; Educational
- 924-18 – Educational/Training Services – Educational Services/Alternative
- 924-20 – Educational/Training Services – Examination and Testing
We are seeking organizations that may be able to fulfill one or more of the Scope of Work elements listed below:
- Test item and assessment form development and construction for statewide, large-scale English Language Arts and Math assessments
- Program management of statewide English Language Arts and Math assessments
- Facilitation and logistical support of educator review committee meetings in support of statewide, large-scale English Language Arts and Math assessments
- Customer support services
- Psychometric data analyses of large-scale assessment data
- Support on research studies related to large-scale assessment
More details on the work elements and opportunities can be found here in the Request for Proposal issued by the Illinois State Board of Education in Section D, on pages 24-49.
If your firm is interested in discussing a potential subcontracting arrangement with New Meridian Corporation, please reach out to Sydnie Chatman at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, April 18th.